Thursday, February 28, 2008

English songs A to L

http://aliceact.blogspot.com/2005/09/apple-day-aqua-aquarius.html
An Apple A Day Aqua

A Dear John Letter
Jean Shepard
Listen

All by Myself
Celine Dion
Listen

Autumn Leaves
Diana Krall
Listen

And I love you so
Don McLean
Listen

All I want for Christmas is you
Mariah Carey
Listen

Amazing Grace
Hayley Westenra
Listen

American pie
Madonna
Listen

Are you lonesome tonight
Elvis Presley
Listen

As long as you love me
Backsteet Boys
Listen

Barbie girl
Aqua
Listen

Beautiful
Christina Arguilera
Listen

Because I got high
Afroman
Listen

Because I love you
Shakin' Stevens
Listen

Because you love me
Celine Dion
Listen

Better Man
Robbie Williams
Listen

Big big world
Emilia
Listen

Bizarre Love Triangle
Frente
Listen

Blue Suede Shoes
Elvis Presley
Listen

Boombastic
Shaggy
Listen

Can't fight the moonlight
LeAnn Rimes
Listen

Can't help falling in love
Elvis Presley
Listen

Can't take my eyes off you
Lauran Hill
Listen

Cantaloop
US3
Listen

Complicated
Avril Lavign
Listen
Careless Whisper
George Michael
Listen

Do-Re-Mi
The sound of Music
Listen

Desperado
The Eagles
Listen

Dream
The Cranberries
Listen

Don't worry be happy
Bobby McFarrin
Listen

Dream a little dream of me
Beautiful South
Listen

Endless Love
Diana Ross& Lionel Richie
Listen

End of the Road
Boyz II Men
Listen
Englishman in New York
Sting
Listen

Eternal Flame
Bangles
Listen

Every breath you take
Sting
Listen

Fly me to the moon
Frank Sinatra
Listen

Fragile
Sting
Listen

Girls just wanna have fun
Cindy Lauper
Listen

Hand in my pocket
Alanis Morissette
Listen

Have you really loved a woman
Bryan Adams
Listen

Head over feet
Alanis Morissette
Listen

Heal the World
Michael Jackson
Listen

Hero
Mariah Carey
Listen

Hey Jude
Beatles
Listen

Hotel California
The Eagles
Listen

How deep is your love
Take That
Listen
Hymn to Love
Cindy Lauper
Listen

I believe I can fly
R. Kelly
Listen

I don't want to miss a thing
Aerosmith
Listen

I don't wanna talk about it
Rod Steward
Listen

If
Jane Monheit
Listen

I finally found someone
Barbra Streisand and Bryan Adams
Listen

I hate myself for loving you
Joan Jett
Listen

I'll be missing you
Puff Daddy
Listen

I'll be there
Mariah Carey
Listen

I'll follow him
Little Peggy March
Listen

I love you
Celion Dion
Listen

Imagine
John Lennon
Listen
I Need a Hero (Shrek2)
Jennifer Sanders
Listen

Ironic
Alanis Morissette
Listen

I swear
All 4 One
Listen

It's now or never
Elvis Presley
Listen

I was born to love you
Queen
Listen

I will survive
Diana Ross
Listen

I've never been to me
Charlene
Listen

Killing me softly
Roberta Flack
Listen

Kiss me
Sixpence None Richer
Listen

Last Christmas
Wham
Listen

Lemon tree
Fool's Garden
Listen

Let it be
The Beatles
Listen

Let your soul be your pilot
Sting
Listen

Let's call the whole thing off
Ella & Louis
Listen

Living la vida loca
Ricky Martin
Listen
L-O-V-E
Joss Stone
Listen

Lovefool
Cardigans
Listen

Love me tender
Elvis Presley
Listen

Love will keep us alive
The Eagles
Listen
top
Lucky
Britney Spears
Listen
*All the music here is for educational purpose only.
http://98.to/engsongs

1 comment:

Simon Chang said...

Please remove all the music links on your blog. You may put me into a potential situation of violating laws. Thank you. Simon